Monday, August 17, 2009

Sundays are for rest.

Yesterday was probably the best sunday that we'd had for quite a while. Nobody was sick, Josh didn't have to work. We started the day out quietly, not with the baby waking us up. Actually I had to wake up him to give him a bath. We then went out to eat and went to church. The service was good, AND I actually got to enjoy it because I put the baby in the nursery and didn't feel bad about it for once. I think its because its a little older now, because when he was just a newborn, it was hard for me to put him in there. After church we went by walmart, and grabbed a bunch of baby food. I've started buying the jars instead of the plastic because I want to start making my own baby food, and i need jars to put it in. After walmart, we headed over to Joshs friends house, were we just sat outside and had conversation. It was nice, after being stuck in the house for a week that is exactly the kind of day I need. After that we came home, Josh made dinner and we just sat around. It was a perfect day. A little bit of everything. Church, friends, and relaxing. :)

(Oh i forgot, before we left for church, Josh was looking for his wallet and it turns out that I washed it... ooops)

No comments: