Friday, August 14, 2009

baby weight...

I regret now, eating all that ice cream when I was pregnant. I am determined, though, to get this last 10 pounds of baby weight off before October. That leaves me about a month and a half to get on the ball. I have a exercise video that I do, but its hard to keep doing the same thing everyday. I have yet to find a diet that I can actually stick too.

Anyways, on a different note, Josh started a different job this week. He's happy so that makes me happy. I just wish his hours weren't so chaotic. I never know if hes going to be home at 2 o'clock in the afternoon or 8 o'clock at night. It drives me crazy, and it makes dinner hard to make, not knowing when to start making it. I think I'll just do what my mom did. Make it at the same time everyday, and put a plate away for him. I guess that makes sense. I don't like eating so late into the day, thats probably part of my weight problem. haha

No comments: