Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's been forever.

It seems like it has been forever since I last wrote. I guess it has been like six months. The baby has came and grown. He was only 6.8 lbs when he was born and now he is nearly 20 lbs. Next month he will be six months old already, where does the time go? I can't imagine how much bigger he will get in the next year. I'm very excited to watch him grow though. I was supposed to start going to college this month. Unfortunatly the financial aspect of it didn't go as planned. I guess it could be a good thing or bad, depending on which way you look at it. I wasn't to bummed out because i'm happy to be able to spend my time with the baby, not trying to get school work done. He's finally to the age where he can interact with you and I don't want to miss a thing. It seems like he will be crawling soon. He already gets up on all fours, but all he can do now is go backward. I don't know what I'll do when he starts crawling! Everything will have to be moved up, up, up :) Well i better go, I hear him walking up for his nap.

No comments: