Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dear Blog... it's been to long.

Wow, It's been a long time. For some reason I just can't seem to keep up with the blog world... anyway here I am again. Today was Christians first birthday and it was an awesome day. Got up and decorated the house, made his cake and ran some errands. Next thing I knew his party was over and I had a mess to clean up. I'm so glad that we have a video camera so I can watch him eating his first cake again and again... it was so hilarious. He was not shy at all about just digging in :) I still can't believe that a year ago I was in the hospital and at about this time (11:29 pm) I was probably crying and asking the nurse to take him in the nursery because I was so tired and had not slept in almost 2 days and he wouldn't stop crying... haha what a day that was. It's fun to look back at it, but I'm in no rush for that to be reality again. Well better go to bed, got work in the morning :)

No comments: