Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's been many months...

Since I've last wrote on here, and a lot has changed. Now living down south and enjoying the winter without snow, although at times i miss it. Like last night, me and Josh drove around looking at christmas lights and it just didn't seem right without the snowy backround. I have another doctors appt. tomorrow, to check to diebetes. Not really looking forward to getting my blood drawn again but it has to be done. I actually sent out christmas cards a few days ago. I wanted to get them out early so then family had my address to send some back. Well I better get going the library is filling up and I've been on the computer long enough. :)

2 comments:

Amie said...

It's good to see you blogging again! I hope you keep it up so we know how the pregnancy is going, and get to see the little guy grow after he is born.

I made a blanket and a bib for him, I sent it to Kylie's with some stuff I had made for her.

BekahJoy said...

aww thank you. yes i plan to keep blogging but my only access to a computer is at the library which i don't get to very often but i'll still try.